CHOOSING YOUR SIZE:
- Choose your normal shoe size. Hyer boots fit true to US sizing.
- Be conscious of your sock – thin or thick. This can make a difference when trying on boots.
- In between sizes - we recommend the ½ size larger.
- Narrow foot – we recommend to either size down or choose your true size in regular width (size B for women’s and size D for men’s).
- Wide foot – we recommend to either size up or choose the wide widths available (size C for women’s, and size EE for men’s).
There is an approximate 1.5 size different between Men's and Women's sizing. For example, a Men's size 7 is roughly equivalent to a Women's size 8.5. Width remains the same - a Men's D width is the same as a Women's D width.
You can use the handy table below to convert your shoe size between Men's and Women's. We have greyed out sizes that we do not currently offer.